TOMANIA - TOM's TECH TOYS - TOMANIATOYS

Search This Blog

YONEZAWA TIN TOY MODELS JAPAN

Translate

Monday 26 October 2020

MY FIRST RADIO & ELECTRONIC

MY FIRST RADIO & ELECTRONIC

RADIOS & ELECTRONICS

TOMANIA Tom's Radio World TOMANIA



My First - Tube Radio!

Tandberg Sølvsuper 4

This I got "Second Hand" as a very young radio-repair-man!

Dead it was - and I ordered new valves from "Kviteseid Elektriske" - lived at that time in Nissedal in Telemark - Norway - I was very amazed when it lighted up with 2 new tubes and I listened to Radio Luxembourg - Radio "LUX" all night long!

Since then a bit "Hooked on old radioes"!

TOMANIA Tom's Radio World Collection TOMANIA




"My First" 

Philips Compact Cassette Recorder

PHILIPS EL 3302 A

1967 Model

This model was my first experience with The Great Compact Cassettes!

So Philips gave me many happy hours listening to great music! Thanks!

Together with Philips Portable Recordplayer - I was introduced to The Beatles!

Recording both by microphone and/or via DIN Connector/Cable!

Made from 1967-72

Compact Cassette Recorder

"MK-3"

(Ref. EL-3300 MK 1 - 1965 and 3301 MK 2 - 1966)

Nypris: NKr. 100.- Avg. 11.-

Serial no. 505.913

Motor marked: WR-01 911

Made by Philips Holland

Great Philips links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjzBh6vFJiI

http://www.whathifi.com/blog/is-philips-flogging-off-the-family-silver-no-its-just-going-back-to-where-they-started


"My First" 

Radio-Cassette Recorder

PHILIPS RR 70 

Philips RR 70


This I got from my Parents in 1969

We drove to Arendal to buy it - They made me very Happy!

This was ment to keep me at home and away form the girls!

But I guess it worked very well to make the girls happy as well!

I always had it with me in the back on my great motorbike - The Tempo Trigger!

CCR - Creedence had some great hits in 1969-70

Great to be able to record "Ti i Skuddet" - "Top-Ten" with  Pop & Western Music!

20 Transistors 16 Diodes

LW 150 - 280 KHz MW 517-1605 KHz SW 6 - 9,8 MHz FM 87,5 - 104 MHz

"My First"

 

- Tokai Mobile CB Tranceiver -

With x-tals Only 2 Channels Kanal A + B

Very exciting CB-Radio for a young Radio-Operator!

Mounted in "MY First" Car - Ford Anglia



"My First"

Eltex 400 Calculator

- My First Calculator -

With red digits

1973 - 100 US $

I sailed as Radioofficer on M/S Dyvi Oceanic and we visited New York - USA - several times.

Shipping 2.500 Volkswagen Beetle's - every month - from Emden in Germany to U.S.A.

Ref. The price on these at the time went down with 10 $ once a month!

(Hot items in the Electronic shops at the time!)



SANSUI AU-555A & TU-666

SANSUI AU 555A


MY FAVOURITE AMPLIFIER!


Top Sound! In Daily Use!
"Very Close" to "Tube-Sound"! 


SANSUI AU-555A
Made in Tokyo - Japan 
Serial Number 832.120.553
Tom's Radiocollection - TRC-6005
As young, fresh educated, Radio-officer - 
I sailed to New York - U.S.A several times on my first ship "Dyvi Oceanic".
1973 - 1974
I always took a trip into the Big City, and was of course highly amazed
 over what The Electronic Shops had to offer in this great town!
Walls up and down filled with great stereo - amplifiers!
My dream was to buy a Sansui - and after 8 months sailing & saving I bought:


"My First Sansui - The Great AU - 555 A"
1974 Model
SANSUI AU-555A

SANSUI AU-555A - Specifications - Data
Power output: 20 Watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
2 x 35 Watts 4 ohm
Music Power (IHF) 85 Watt 4 ohm
Frequency response: 20Hz to 50kHz
Total harmonic distortion: 0.5%
Input sensitivity: 3.5mV (mic), 2mV (MM), 200mV (line)
Signal to noise ratio: 80dB (MM), 80dB (line)
Output: 140mV (line)
Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
Semiconductors: 22 x transistors, 6 x diodes, 4 x thermistors, 1 x SCR
Power Consumption - 130 Watts
Dimensions: 15 x 4-3/8 x 10-7/8 inches
Weight: 17.4 lbs - 8 Kg
TOMANIA Tom's Stereo World TOMANIA


They were AU-222, AU-333, AU-555, AU-666, AU-777,
AU-888, and AU-999
followed by improved versions;
AU-555A and AU-777D
The sound of this series was very close to that of tube amps!
Even mixing with tube amplifiers
with frequency divided multi-power amps system,

 "It sounded natural" - Great Sansui Sound!





"My First"

Mobile Phone!

Mitsubishi Electric - Made in Japan

Mitsubishi FM 57D 15 A - B

Dette er av de første godkjente NMT 450 telefonene i Norge.

Den var med ved typegodkjenningen før starten 10.11 1981

Denne veide hele 15 KG ! Tung - men heftig og meget populær i 1980 !

As a young fresh educated Electronic Engineer with own Electronic Store,

This was very modern and a great novelty in My New Electronic Store!

"Dalen Electronic"

See also:

Stereo: Sansui - Sony - Onkyo - Panasonic - Technics

Walkie Talkie:

More info with private photos ........ soon ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOMURA TIN TOYS JAPAN

WELCOME TO TOM'S RADIONETTE PHOTO COLLECTION!

Most Recently Published Post

TOM's WORK SHOP

  TOMS's WORK SHOP TOOLS & PROJECTS Tom's Tech Toys T O M A N I A Tom's Shop RADIOS - TOOLS - INSTRUMENTS - ELECTRONICS - CL...

TANDBERG 10 XD REEL-TO-REEL TAPE RECORDER

Popular

BOAT MODELS

TRAINS & LOCOMOTIVE MODELS

ASAHI PAN AM BOEING 747 PASSENGER JET AIRPLANE

Search This Blog

TANDBERG HULDRA 5 NORWEGIAN VINTAGE TUBE RADIO

PHILIPS RADIO

PHILIPS OLD RADIO

AGFA REEL-TO-REEL

ONE ARMED BANDIT GAME

MARX TOYS - LOUIS MARX & Co. - U.S.A.

*** TANDBERG SHOW ROOM ***

SANSUI HI-FI STEREO

TEKNO MODELS DENMARK

SONY ELECTRONICS MADE IN JAPAN

RADIONETTE SOUNDMASTER HI-FI STEREO COLLECTION

POLICE CAR MODELS

TOMANIA - TOM's TOY WORLD - TOMANIA

BANDAI TOYS "B" THE SIGN OF QUALITY MADE IN JAPAN

WIND-UP TINPLATE TOYS

NOMURA TIN TOYS JAPAN

TOM's SPACE WORLD

MADE IN HONG KONG

GRUNDIG SATELLIT RADIO

BLAUPUNKT RADIO

HITACHI - ELECTRONICS - RADIO & TV

ITT SCHAUB LORENTZ

TEXACO COLLECTIBLES

JVC HI-FI STEREO

AGFA CAMERA FILM

SANYO RADIO ELECTRONICS

PHILIPS RADIO CABINETS

ICHIKO MADE IN JAPAN

JOUSTRA MADE IN FRANCE

DOUGLAS DC-9 McDONNELL

TRAIN & LOCOMOTIVE MODELS